ESC Men's Ministry is committed to being able to provide a place for men to strengthen their relationships with God, their families, their friends and their co-workers. Men's ministry is a place for men to learn how to apply the Bible and it's teaching in their everyday lives. Our Men's Ministry is an opportunity for men to share life-issues and personal experiences with other men in a variety of fellowship formats.
Our passion is that we build men of character based on biblical teachings. We do this through our purpose and goals.
The goal of Men's Ministry is to have men become fully devoted followers of Christ through:
- Deepening their relationship with Jesus Christ. John 15
- Developing and maintaining a rock-solid family life. Ephesians 5
- Encouraging personal and professional accountability. Proverbs 27:17
- Intentionally investing in others. Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 2:42a
- Multiplying himself through mentoring. 2 Timothy 2:2
- Men's Bible studies
- Men's accountability/prayer groups
- Bicycle rides
- Motorcycle gathering/ride
- Specific sports-related activities and events
- Yearly retreat
- Work projects for the church and the community